The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) is pleased to announce the appointment of Michele Maiers, DC, MPH, associate professor, Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU), to its board of directors.Dr. Maiers is a young professional whose background in health policy and chiropractic research will bring a unique perspective and advantage to the organization.
"We are delighted to have Dr. Maiers join us in our mission to advance the value of chiropractic care,” said Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman, F4CP. “Her expertise and experience will provide tremendous value, and will help to support continued success for the F4CP and the chiropractic profession."
In addition to her position with NWHSU, Dr. Maiers serves as the Chiropractic Health Care (CHC) section councilor for the American Public Health Association. In all roles, she specializes in complementary and integrative health care disciplines, health care policy and mixed-methods research.
Eager to assume her new role, Dr. Maiers stated, "I look forward to contributing to the important efforts of the F4CP, and working with a board comprised of such notable professionals in furthering the positive press campaign."
Dr. Maiers joins the following industry leaders as an esteemed member of the F4CP board of directors:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers
- Dwayne Bennett, president, Foot Levelers
- Gerard W. Clum, DC, president emeritus, Life West Chiropractic College
- Don Petersen, publisher, Dynamic Chiropractic
- Mike Flynn, DC, past president, World Federation of Chiropractic
- Tom Klapp, DC, member, Life University Board of Regents
- Joe Doyle, publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Fabrizio Mancini, DC, president emeritus, Parker University
- Mickey Burt, DC, executive director, Palmer Chiropractic College Alumni
- Mark Sanna, DC, president, Breakthrough Coaching
- Carol Ann Malizia, DC, president, GirlsGalsGurus
- Marshall Dahneke, president, Hygenic Corp
- Charles DuBois, president, Standard Process
- Earl DeCarli, president and CEO, Scrip Companies
- Lance Cohen, DC, clinic director, Cohen Chiropractic Clinic
- William Meeker, DC, president, Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Greg Harris, vice president for University Advancement, Life University
Source: Foundation for Chiropractic Progress