News in Brief
- By Editorial Staff
Listening to the Public
- By Donald M. Petersen Jr., BS, HCD(hc), FICC(h), Publisher
Looking Back: Abstracts From Chiropractic History
Winter 2013-2014 Issue
Talking to MDs About Chiropractic
First DC guest faculty member at holistic med conference.
- By Malik Slosberg, DC, MS
The Science of Treating Neck Pain
Canadian evidence review yields updated recommendations for acute & chronic pain.
- By Peter W. Crownfield, Executive Editor
Chiropractic Trends: What's Ahead (Part 2)
- By Jeffrey Tucker, DC, DACRB
Giving Testosterone Levels a Boost (Part 2)
- By Kyl Smith, DC
Running Form: Should a Heel-First Strike Pattern Be Discouraged?
- By Thomas Michaud, DC
Putting the Patient First
- By Ronald Feise, DC and Robert Cooperstein, MA, DC
Getting to Ketosis - An Anti-Inflammatory State
- By David Seaman, DC, MS, DABCN
Rephrasing the Subluxation: Capturing Lightning in a Bottle
- By Anthony Rosner, PhD, LLD [Hon.], LLC
The Shoulder Abduction Test for Cervical Radicular Pathology
- By K. Jeffrey Miller, DC, DABCO
Denialism and Our Responsibility to Address the Vertebral Subluxation
- By Christopher Kent, DC, Esq.
A New Kind of Scoliosis
- By Douglas R. Briggs, DC, Dipl. Ac. (IAMA), DAAPM
All About Air Quality: How Safe Are Our Children?
- By Claudia Anrig, DC
Achieving Excellence and Establishing the Perfect Practice
- By Drew Stevens, PhD
Infectious Diseases in the Chiropractic Practice
- By Nikolas Hedberg, DC, DABCI
Sherman College of Chiropractic Names Faculty, Staff Member of Year
The Drug Issue: Dead and Buried
- By James Edwards, DC
Where's the Research? Where's the Research Funding?
- By Stephen M. Perle, DC, MS
— 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 [11-20]