Industry News for Human Touch®
Long Beach, California 90807
- Zero-gravity ergonomics: Reclines to a neutral-posture position, which elevates the legs above the heart and balances the body's weight. This position helps relieve muscle tension, soreness, fatigue, and inflammation due to over-exertion; it also promotes healthy muscle recovery after exercise
- Electric recline system: With the simple adjustment of a lever, the electric recline system eases the body into zero-gravity, which physicians recommend as a healthy way to sit
- Solid wood base: Using only 100 percent renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch® master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves
- Rugged frame and rails: Its high-tensile-strength steel body frame is powder-coated with a durable and protective surface that ensures a long life free from rust and discoloration. The graceful, nickel-plated glide rail ensures smooth recline motion
- Suits any style: Adorned with beautiful French triple-stitch patterns, the single-pad-set construction is a seamless blend of opulence, quality and old-world craftsmanship. Is available in a variety of colors in premium or bonded leather, or SōfSuede® upholstery
The Perfect Chair® combines the very best of technology, aesthetics and ergonomics to deliver optimal wellness, comfort and relaxation
Long Beach, CA – May 8, 2012 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative health and lifestyle solutions, announced today that its popular Perfect Chair® Zero-Gravity™ Recliner is now available for sale at Brookstone, the specialty retailer well-known for its unique and high-quality technology and wellness products. Brookstone now offers this state-of-the-art relaxation recliner in its retail stores, catalog and on Brookstone.com.
"Beyond its design appeal and ergonomic comfort, the Perfect Chair is the ideal complement to consumers' hectic lifestyles," says Steven Schwartz, vice president, merchandising and product development. "More than just a sophisticated piece of furniture, this zero-gravity recliner allows our customers to experience an optimal state of relaxation. We encourage people to visit our Brookstone stores for a demonstration."
Human Touch's Perfect Chair® artfully blends the best of aesthetics, technology and wellness in a seating experience that transcends even the highest standards of comfort. Consistent with physician-recommended sitting posture, the chair's fixed-form position ensures maximum ergonomic comfort at all recline angles to fit the body, while its sleek design complements any living or office space.
Renowned Naturopathic Physician Dr. James Rouse, N.D., who is a member of the Human Touch® Wellness Council and the official Perfect Chair® ambassador, adds, "Everyone wants to feel better and perform their best. By taking the mind and body into a zero-gravity state, the Perfect Chair gives individuals the physical and mental recharge they need to live every day to their fullest potential. Another key benefit of this chair is that it helps the mind and body relax, which sets the tone for a great night's sleep."
Key Perfect Chair® features and benefits
There's no touch like Human Touch®.
Human Touch® is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that deliver indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers. Human Touch® has been making people feel better® for nearly 35 years by developing state-of-the-art massage products, which feature patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals–helping to reduce pain and stress associated with today's hectic lifestyles. Human Touch® products are available at back-care specialty stores and fine furniture stores across the country; through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries; and online at www.humantouch.com. Follow Human Touch® on Facebook and Twitter @HTFeelBetter.