Industry News for BioPosture LLC
An Important Message from BioPosture President - Tom Williams
Dear Friend of BioPosture:
In response to recent inquiries from a number of our friends and others, I am taking this opportunity to bring you up to date on several exciting events that are likely to have a positive effect upon our company.
Revolutionary Patented Celliant™ Fabric
We have acquired from Hologenix LLC the exclusive North American healthcare rights to Celliant™:
- A clinically-proven patented fabric that offers dramatic health benefits, increases oxygen levels, reduces pain and promotes better quality of sleep.
- The new fabric will be utilized on all of our new line of Evolution mattresses, pillows and BioRepair Pain Management Bands;
- We are exploring FDA approval (as durable medical equipment or DME) for our BioPosture Evolution mattresses and pillows so they might be eligible for insurance reimbursement through our growing network of over 600 health professionals like you.
Internet Access to Capital
In order to capitalize on the newly enacted "crowd funding" rules which facilitate capital formation through the Internet:
- We engaged WealthForge, LLC, a registered broker dealer and investment banking firm and leader in the emerging crowd funding movement made the subject of the recently passed Jumpstart Our Business Startup Act or "Jobs Act" by congress.
- We are a featured company on the wealthforgeonline.com website.
- An updated profile of BioPosture with updated information about Celliant™ has been posted at www.wealthforgeonline.com/biopostureinc
Major Distribution Deal
To potentially increase our Network Membership from 600 to over 20,000, we are negotiating with Core Products International, Inc., the largest provider of healthcare product content to the nation’s leading healthcare market catalogues that:
- Serve 250,000 healthcare professionals including physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, etc.; and
- Will include all of our mattresses, pillows and BioRepair Pain Management Bands.
- We are forming an exclusive distribution agreement with Spaldin, the manufacturer of a patented-design mattress, to market that mattress, as the Elements Bed to the North American hospitality industry; and
- We expect to formalize this relationship with Spaldin Sleep Systems, Inc. in the near future.
You will be receiving more information on each of these initiatives as they are implemented. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Very truly yours,
Thomas J. Williams, President