Industry News for OPTP
Minneapolis, MN – With WebExercises® Desktop exercise software from OPTP, patients will benefit from a clear understanding of your home care exercises. They will no longer have to rely on memory for what they're supposed to do and how many times they're supposed to do it. Your patient's satisfaction and their sense of well-being will create referrals and increase productivity, both in patient adherence and in the reputation of your clinic for utilizing this technology.
WebExercises Desktop gives you or your staff the ability to quickly and easily create concise and personalized patient exercise Rx, selecting from over 1,000 clinically accepted exercises and stretches for all parts of the body. Instruction sheets can be printed or delivered by email, customized with your clinic's name and logo.
WebExercises Desktop features:
- 1,000 exercises and stretches
- 2,000 photos
- Email and video option available with over 1,000 video demonstrations
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels for all exercises
- The ability to create templates of favorite exercises to save time and increase efficiency
- Pre-made templates with treatment protocol recommendations
- Search exercises database by body part, specific muscle or functional activity
- Refine search criteria based on equipment including exercise ball, resistance bands and more
- Thumbnails and previews for quick scanning
- The ability to modify exercise prescription and enter clinical notes
- Windows PC and Mac compatible
For more information on this product and others or for your free catalog, contact OPTP at 800-367-7393 or visit www.optp.com.