Industry News for Future Health Inc.
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
- OSCA members will receive the Insurance App at a specially discounted price.
- To customize their free eConnect software, OSCA members automatically get a 5% discount on virtually every other eConnect App, including the Guaranteed EHR/ARRA Certification App.
- The EHR/ARRA Certification App, paired with free eConnect software, helps members qualify for up to $44,000 in government incentives.
- Discounts are cumulative. So any other discounts applicable for eConnect Apps (including discounts for ACA members) are in addition to their OSCA discount.
- Discounts are always off the lowest price available.
- OSCA members can choose to attend free EHR/ARRA webinars eligible for CEUs presented by Future Health Founder and Chairman Dr. Steven J. Kraus, an acknowledged expert in Heath IT, including EHR and the up-to-$44,000 ARRA government incentive.
Des Moines, IA: the nation's leading provider of EHR/practice management software for chiropractors has been named "Official EHR Software Partner" for the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA) by the association's leaders.
How this Partnership Came About
"Earlier this year, the board members of the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations unanimously voted to align with Future Health in creating added value for state association members," said Future Health Founder and Chairman Dr. Steven J. Kraus.
"We're happy to announce that Ohio is joining us as we work toward getting EHR/practice management software into the hands of as many DCs as possible," Kraus said.
What is Future Health eConnect?
Future Health eConnect's base software is free and includes all the basics for EHR/practice management, including integrated scheduling, documentation, EHR (electronic health records), billing and patient education.
Doctors of chiropractic can then choose to customize their free Future Health eConnect software by adding affordable eConnect Apps for efficiency, specialties, techniques and a guaranteed EHR/ARRA Certification App to help DCs qualify for up to $44,000.
eConnect uses secure, affordable Cloud technology for data storage and security, eliminating the expense of an in-office server and an IT person to maintain it.
Insurance App for State Associations
Based on the partnership, Future Health and the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (COCSA) will manage the collection of insurance information from each participating state that will be used to develop each state's App.
The Insurance App will integrate into Future Health eConnect's base software the appropriate insurance fee schedules, authorization requirements and forms for the top insurance companies in each state. Individual doctors can also choose to add data into a template to fit their particular insurance plan needs.
OSCA will provide the insurance information for development of Ohio's Insurance App.
How do OSCA Members Benefit from this New Partnership?
According to Kraus, OSCA members benefit from this partnership with Future Health eConnect in a number of ways:
Want to learn more?
For more information about Future Health eConnect or the EHR/ARRA Incentive, visit www.FHeConnect.com/1045. On the site, you can request more information, sign up for webinars, join a scheduled demo and request to download free eConnect software. Or for faster service, call Toll Free 1-888-434-7347.
Future Health, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of EHR and chiropractic practice management software. Founded in 2004 by Steven J. Kraus, DC, DIBCN, CCSP, FASA, FICC, the company now serves doctors in all 50 state, Canada, and abroad, providing a totally integrated software solution for doctors of chiropractic, including: scheduling; documentation; EHR (electronic health records); billing; and patient education.
To sign up for a no-obligation demo or reserve your copy of Future Health eConnect, visit www.FHeConnect.com/1045 or call Toll Free 1-888-434-7347. Installation and training are on a first come, first served basis.