Industry News for OPTP
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447-0009
- Safe and relaxed PAROM will not put stress on stitches.
- By allowing motion exercises early in the rehab process, the UE Ranger reduces the risk of developing adhesive capsulitis and facilitates the reduction of pain and swelling due to lymph edema.
- Optimal patient positioning for therapist to perform myofascial release over axilla, pectorals, and lats.
- Rehabilitation of a wide range of UE pathological presentations.
- Closed and open chain activity in all planes.
- Functional neuromuscular retraining.
Minneapolis, MN - OPTP exclusive! The UE Ranger is a unique motion assistance device designed to gently increase ROM and complement the natural movement patterns of the Upper Extremity (UE). Consisting of a molded plastic bilateral hand support and strap, telescoping tube, detachable base, and articulating joints - this tool is ideal for all hand sizes and arm lengths. Also available is a wall mount to use in conjunction with the UE Ranger for additional therapeutic exercises (proprioception, strengthening).
How is the UE Ranger unique and beneficial for chemotherapy and post-mastectomy patients?
The UE Ranger is also ideal for:
"Finally, a truly well thought out assistance device that keeps the best interest of both patient and therapist in mind." - Valerie Phelps, PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, Director of IAOM-US.
For more information or a free OPTP catalog visit us online at www.optp.com or call toll-free at (800) 367-7393.