Industry News for OPTP
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447-0009
- The 'no grip' positioning limits muscle activation to only the large motor groups which helps in healing and muscle re-education.
- The effortless articulation at the wrist and base allow for frictionless movement.
- Overall adjustability including an add-on wall mount to allow progression using horizontal load bearing motions.
- Passive & progressive active assisted ROM.
- Closed and open chain activity in all planes.
- Axial loading with distal support.
- Functional neuromuscular retraining.
March 2006 - OPTP exclusive! The UE Ranger is a unique motion assistance device designed to increase ROM and complement the natural movement patterns of the Upper Extremity (UE). Consisting of a molded plastic bilateral hand support and strap, telescoping tube, detachable base, and articulating joints - this tool is ideal for all hand sizes and arm lengths. Also available is a wall mount to use in conjunction with the UE Ranger for additional exercises.
Why is the UE Ranger unique?
The UE Ranger provides both the therapist and patient with the necessary support and progressive challenge capabilities to safely restore full UE function.
The UE Ranger is ideal for:
"Finally, a truly well thought out assistance device that keeps the best interest of both patient and therapist in mind."
Valerie Phelps, PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, Director of IAOM-US.
For more information or a free OPTP catalog visit us online at www.optp.com or call toll-free at (800) 367-7393.