Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Start slowly, gradually increasing the intensity of your workout
- Always warm-up and cool down when working out
- Drink plenty of water (8 ounces before you work out, 8 ounces while you work out and another 8 ounces after)
- Listen to your body – stop exercising if you experience pain or dizziness
- Wear proper-fitting, supportive athletic shoes
- Get the proper support your body needs with Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
A new year means a fresh start for many people who make New Year’s resolutions. From exercising more to eating healthier, now is the time when many of your patients are on the right track to living a fit lifestyle.
Tips for patients to help them get active:
Explain to your patients that “when the foot hits the ground, everything changes™!” The feet are the body’s foundation, and when that foundation is unstable or imbalanced, the body cannot be stable. Our bodies absorb stress and shock with every step. After a while, those forces can wear on the body and lead to a host of postural problems. Supporting the feet is the key to supporting adjustments you give the rest of the body.
Foot Levelers’ Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot. By balancing the arches of the foot, custom-made Stabilizers align the ankles, knees, hips and pelvis to provide a balanced foundation. Stabilizers also help your chiropractic adjustments hold longer, providing more long-term relief for your patients.
For more information about any of Foot Levelers’ products, call 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit us online at FootLevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world’s exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for more than 55 years. Foot Levelers’ products have helped millions of people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.