Industry News for Foot Levelers
Enjoy Fall Activities with Foot Levelers and New Balance®
With the fall season comes opportunities for your patients to enjoy outdoor activities like hiking. Foot Levelers and New Balance® can help your patients stay supported and comfortable during every walk or hike.
The New Balance Country Walker/Hiker Shoethotic® is part of Foot Levelers' collection of high-performance running and walking shoes. Available in two styles: one for men and one for women, it is flexible and lightweight. This Shoethotic gives your patients extra versatility while providing the custom-made support you trust from Foot Levelers!
Shoethotics take a stylish shoe and add a removable, flexible, custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizer. Athletic Stabilizers – exclusive to our rugged line of Shoethotics – feature:
- The Dynamic Response System™ that responds to various loads and surfaces
- Zorbacel® Plus for extra shock absorption at heel strike
- Propacel™ Plus to provide an enhanced propulsive, fatigue-reducing boost at toe off
- Dryz™ to wick away moisture and help control odor
- IntelliTemp™ to help regulate temperature and keep feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
For more information about these New Balance Shoethotics, call toll free: 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit us online at FootLevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world's exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for more than 55 years. Foot Levelers' products have helped millions of people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.