Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- The Exclusively Yours® pillow: custom-made support for your patient’s individual postural needs. Three unique versions are available: or those who sleep on their backs, sides, or both. Additional options include the EY® Travler pillow, a smaller version for custom-made support away from home; and the allergen-reducing Healthy Rest™ Pillow Liner that reduces dust mites, bacteria, mold, and fungal growth on pillows.
- The Pillo-Pedic® pillow: our classic, durable pillow is good for neck and shoulder conditions, the Vertebral Subluxation Complex, and relieving stress and/or muscle tension. It is available in four different sizes.
- The Pillo-Pedic® Plus: a firmer version of the Pillo-Pedic. Helps eliminate pressure points and improve circulation around the neck, head, and shoulders. This pillow provides firm, comfortable support and is good for pinched nerves, hypolordosis, and arm and/or shoulder pain. It is available in three different sizes.
- The Ultra®, a softer support pillow. UltraCel™ foam continuously conforms to the head and neck, for gentle, corrective support. This pillow is good for whiplash, tension headaches, arthritis, and back pain.
- The Escape™ pillow –Foot Levelers’ Sleep Cycle System™ supports patients as they move from their backs to their sides without disturbing their sleep and the special Therapeutic Z-z-zone™ allows for proper neck extension while back sleeping. This pillow is good for whiplash and tension headaches. It is available in three different sizes.
- Travel pillows, cervical support is possible – even when you’re not at home. The Mini-Travler® is for adults and the Jr. Travler® is for children and small-framed adults. These pillows are small enough to go anywhere, yet large enough to give your patients the cervical support they need.
- The SideKick® for lower body support eases tension on the hips, knees, and lower back, and maintains pelvic-leg alignment. The special T-shaped design holds the lower body in place and is good for pregnant patients.
The need for proper posture doesn’t end when your patients go to bed at night. Foot Levelers’ cervical support pillows are designed to promote optimal joint stability for chiropractic patients. Our pillows provide therapeutic traction and support for the cervical spine.
All of Foot Levelers’ pillows begin with a versatile, “4-in-1” patented design that provides an appropriate edge for anyone – regardless of size, age, or body type. Each pillow has a narrow and wide edge and soft and medium center, so there are four options in one pillow! We also created the world’s first custom-made pillow, the Exclusively Yours®, to support patients’ unique postural needs.
Choose from our great collection of cervical support pillows:
Give your patients long-lasting, healthy support and recommend cervical support pillows! For more information about Foot Levelers’ products or speakers/seminars, please call us at 1-800-553-4860 (U.S.), 1-800-344-4860 (Canada), or visit us online at www.footlevelers.com.