Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Start slow, gradually increasing the intensity of your workout
- Always warm-up and cool down when working out
- Drink plenty of water (8 ounces before you work out, 8 ounces while you work out and another 8 ounces after)
- Listen to your body - stop exercising if you experience pain or dizziness
- Wear proper-fitting, supportive athletic shoes
- Get the proper support your body needs with Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
After the holidays your patients may be feeling a bit sluggish, so this is a great time to talk to them about becoming more physically active. January is National Fit Lifestyle Month and custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers, combined with chiropractic care, can help get your patients moving!
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot. By balancing the arches of the foot, Stabilizers align the ankles, knees, and pelvis to provide a balanced foundation. Along with chiropractic adjustments, Stabilizers help improve your patients' overall structural alignment. Stabilizers also help chiropractic adjustments hold longer, providing more long-term relief for your patients.
Here are some tips you can give your patients to help them get active:
For more information about Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers or any other of Foot Levelers' products, please call us at 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit our website at www.footlevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world's exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for 55 years. Foot Levelers' products have helped millions of people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.