Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- The Dynamic Response System™ that responds to various loads and surfaces
- Zorbacel® to absorb damaging heel-strike shock
- Propacel™ to give a propulsive boost at toe-off and reduce fatigue
- Dryz™ to wick away moisture and help control odor
- IntelliTemp°™ to help regulate temperature and keep feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
New Balance® and Foot Levelers have teamed up to bring your patients the ultimate in athletic comfort, support, and style. This partnership combines the support and protection of a custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizer with the sporty, high-quality shoes men and women want.
The New Balance Country Walker/Hiker Shoethotic® is the newest addition to our collection of high-performance running and walking shoes. It will be available in January 2008 and is offered in two styles: one for men and one for women. Flexible and lightweight, this Shoethotic gives your patients extra versatility!
Once your patients have experienced the comfort and support of Foot Levelers' custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers, you can introduce them to Shoethotics. Only available from Foot Levelers, Shoethotics take a stylish shoe and add a removable, flexible, custom-made Stabilizer.
These Stabilizers – exclusive to Shoethotics – feature:
For more information about these New Balance Shoethotics or any of Foot Levelers' products, call toll free: 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit us online at FootLevelers.com.