Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Kathy Mills Chang, Practice Coding and Documentation for Stabilizer Usage
- Dr. Mark Charrette, Charrette Adjusting Protocols for the Lower Extremity
- Dr. Laura Hanson, Pediatric Neurology
- Dr. John Hyland, ChiroPractical Rehab™ for Chronic Spinal Conditions
- Dr. Rob Jackson, Essentials of Communication
- Dr. Brian Jensen, The Effect of Orthotics on Gait and the Spine
- Dr. Fabrizio Mancini, Integrating Parker Principles with Chiropractic Philosophy
- Dr. Mark Mandell, Chiropractic Business Ethics and Innovation in the Chiropractic Office
- Dr. Dennis Perman, How Vision Grows Your Business
- Dr. Maurice Pisciottano, Welcome to the World of the ProAdjuster™
- Dr. Eric Plasker, The Science of Lifetime Care - "The 100 Year Lifestyle"
- Dr. Guy Riekeman, The World's Greatest Conversations
October 11, 2007 - Foot Levelers celebrated its anniversary October 5-7 with a 55th Anniversary Success Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Chiropractors came from around the United States and Canada to attend this special seminar that included 12 of the top speakers in the profession and more than a dozen corporate vendors. Foot Levelers received exceptional feedback from both attendees and speakers who felt this seminar was insightful and vibrant.
The 55th Anniversary Success Conference featured three days of dynamic lectures and a luncheon to honor Foot Levelers' founder Dr. Monte Greenawalt. His commitment and dedication to the profession is unparalleled and Foot Levelers is a living testament to his faith, vision, hard work, and generosity.
"We are honored to have supported doctors, patients and this profession for 55 years," said Kent S. Greenawalt, Foot Levelers CEO and President. "Our 55th Anniversary Success Conference was a tribute to chiropractic and all that we have accomplished together."
The 55th Anniversary Success Conference included this all-star lineup:
Proceeds from the 55th Anniversary Success Conference will be split between the chiropractic college of the attendee's choice and the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (FCP), which works to spread positive messages about chiropractic to the public.
Foot Levelers would like to thank our sponsors: Chiropractic Economics - a platinum sponsor and Williams Healthcare - a silver sponsor. These sponsors helped make the 55th Anniversary Success Conference possible.
To register for one of Foot Levelers' 2007 seminars or for more information about Foot Levelers' products, call 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit us online at www.footlevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world's exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for 55 years. Foot Levelers' products have helped over a million people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.