July 20, 2007 - In celebration of its 55th anniversary, Foot Levelers announces a 55th Anniversary Success Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 5-7, 2007. Featuring 12 of chiropractic's most dynamic speakers, this seminar offers 18 continuing education credits (CEUs) that can be used to renew your license. With a wide variety of topics taught by the experts in their fields, this three-day seminar literally has something for everyone.
Registration for this seminar is only $255 (USD) for chiropractors, $99 (USD) for CAs, and chiropractic students get in free (advanced registration is required). Proceeds will be split between the chiropractic college of your choice and the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (FCP), which works to spread positive messages about chiropractic to the public.
The 55th Anniversary Success Conference includes this all-star lineup:
- Kathy Mills Chang, Practice Coding and Documentation for Stabilizer Usage
- Dr. Mark Charrette, Charrette Adjusting Protocols for the Lower Extremity
- Dr. Laura Hanson, Pediatric Neurology
- Dr. John Hyland, ChiroPractical Rehab™ for Chronic Spinal Conditions
- Dr. Rob Jackson, Essentials of Communication
- Dr. Brian Jensen, The Effect of Orthotics on Gait and the Spine
- Dr. Fabrizio Mancini, Integrating Parker Principles with Chiropractic Philosophy
- Dr. Mark Mandell, Chiropractic Business Ethics and Innovation in the Chiropractic Office
- Dr. Dennis Perman, How Vision Grows Your Business
- Dr. Maurice Pisciottano, Welcome to the World of the ProAdjuster™
- Dr. Eric Plasker, The Science of Lifetime Care - "The 100 Year Lifestyle"
- Dr. Guy Riekeman, The World's Greatest Conversations
Foot Levelers is a living testament to the faith, vision, hard work, and generosity of its founder, Monte H. Greenawalt, DC, DABCO. As a tribute to Dr. Monte, the 55th Anniversary Success Conference will include a luncheon to honor his commitment and dedication to the profession. The luncheon is scheduled for Saturday October 6, from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. and is included in the seminar price. Join the celebration of a lifetime of service to chiropractic!
To register for Foot Levelers' 55th Anniversary Success Conference or for more information, call 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (Canada), or visit us online at www.footlevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world's exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for over 50 years. Foot Levelers' products have helped over a million people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.