Industry News for Foot Levelers
Foot Levelers Releases 2007 Product and Resource Guide Industry Leaders Praise Associate Platinum
January 16, 2007 - Foot Levelers, Inc. has released its 2007 Product and Resource Guide featuring the company's newest advances in Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers, Sandalthotics®, Shoethotics®, cervical support pillows, rehab equipment and digital scanning technology. Check out the new cover to find out why top leaders in chiropractic are recommending the Associate™ Platinum digital scanner.
The 14-page Resource Guide is an invaluable desktop reference that equips you with the necessary tools to successfully use Foot Levelers in your practice. With specific "How To" sections on screening patients, casting and measuring patients, billing and talking to patients, you have an easy-to-follow format right at your fingertips.
The Product Guide features Foot Levelers' newest products:
- The Associate™ Platinum Starter Kit - the easiest way to get your practice up-and-running with Foot Levelers' products. This complete package includes the Associate Platinum digital scanner, the Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers wall display with samples, a patient DVD about postural support, the How to Get Paid for Orthotics insurance reimbursement guide, and so much more!
- Associate Platinum™ Level 1 Package, for those of you who only need the scanner. Now you can get the Associate Platinum digital scanner and software for your computer.
- Streamlined Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers, making it even easier to choose the right Stabilizer for your patients. First you select the top material that best fits your patients' needs, then you choose the level of support based on their activity level, and then you choose the style that works best with the shoes they wear the most - easy as 1, 2, 3!
- New Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 7 Shoethotic®, the newest addition to the Brooks® collection of high-performance running and walking shoes for men and women. Developed for mild to moderate over-pronators, this Shoethotic® is flexible and lightweight to give your patients extra versatility.
- Updated Sandalthotics® - so your patients can have maximum shock absorption in stylish sandals. All seven styles of our Sandalthotics® now come with custom-made Stabilizers featuring full-length Zorbacel® for the ultimate in comfort, support, and protection. And we've also updated the Outback™ Sandalthotics® to bring your patients more color choices, just in time for spring.
To receive a free copy of the 2007 Product and Resource Guide, call Foot Levelers at 1-800-553-4860 (U.S.), 1-800-344-4860 (Canada) or request one via e-mail at email@example.com. For over 50 years, Foot Levelers has been the world's exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other healthcare products.