A great deal of progress is being made on the filming of "Medical, Inc.," the upcoming documentary that promises to reveal the profit side of medicine to the public.As the trailer challenges the audience:
- "You know what the (medical) doctor says, but who's telling the doctor what to say?"
- "What if everything you know about health was bought and paid for?"
- "They've convinced you that the road to health runs through a (medical) doctor's office."
- "They tried to wipe out the chiropractic profession and nearly succeeded."
- "They're the medical monopoly and they're about to be busted."
With more than 70 days of filming coast to coast thus far, the "Medical Inc." crew has recorded almost 80 interviews with, among others, a prominent orthopedic surgeon, two oncologists, Olympic and professional athletes, numerous doctors of chiropractic, chiropractic patients and a MD Big Pharma whistleblower.
The current trailer is available for viewing on the "Medical Inc." Web site (www.medicalincmovie.com); additional trailers are expected to be released in the coming months prior to the documentary's official release, scheduled for September 2012. Look for further details as they are made available.