The following Palmer College of Chiropractic Board of Trustees members were reappointed at Palmer's recent Certificate Holders meeting and granted three-year appointments to the Board of Trustees effective Jan. 1, 2014:
- Michael Chance, DC, private chiropractic practitioner, Gainesville, Fla.
- John Huston, retired higher education professional, Naples, Fla.
- Ken Koupal, regional president and CEO, U.S. Bank, Davenport, Iowa
- Barry McAlpine, DC, private chiropractic practitioner, Holland, Mich.
- Paul VanDuyne, DC, president and chairman of the board, KJWW Engineering, Rock Island, Ill.
Two members of the Board of Trustees elected not to be reappointed and have resigned: Michael Hahn, DC, private chiropractic practitioner, Bettendorf, Iowa; and Paul Peterson, DC, private chiropractic practitioner, Sacramento, Calif. With these reappointments and resignations, Palmer's Board of Trustees currently has 13 members.
Source: Palmer College of Chiropractic